Reposteado de:


http://javaeeinsights.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/primefaces-2-2-1-and-internet-explorer-8/

Gracias !!!!!

As I develop my Web-Applications on Linux, I don’t test it on Internet Explorer too often. To be honest, I even forget about it sometimes. And this was a serious mistake as I had to discover today.

I’m currently developing an application using Spring, JSF2 and PrimeFaces 2.2.1. The application runs perfectly on Firefox, Chrome and Opera. But when I tried to use it on Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 8, I ran into a bunch of Error-Messages that – as you can imagine – provide no information about the problem at all.

The error message was (with alternating Line numbers):

Message: Object doesn’t support this property or method
Line: 105867085
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost:8080/faces/main.xhtml

This error(s) prevented most of my commandButtons to send Ajax Requests, so the application was useless.

After ~4-5 hours of investigating, I discovered the root of the problem:

On some components (basically all that have a widgetVar-Value), I used the same value for “id” and for “widgetVar”!

As simple as this might sound, I still don’t really get, why this is a problem… But anyways, keep this in mind when developing with PrimeFaces!

¿Se acuerdan de esto?

Today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directives. We have created, for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology — where each worker may bloom, secure from the pests purveying contradictory truths. Our Unification of Thoughts is more powerful a weapon than any fleet or army on earth. We are one people, with one will, one resolve, one cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!

Creo que será algo para la historia…

Cheers,
Goose

Pues resulta que ahora para modificar cuestiones como el orden en el arranque de ciertos sistemas operativos o el tiempo que se va a mostrar el gestor de arranque manual, se debe modificar el siguiente archivo:

/etc/default/grub

Y posteriormente, ejecutar:

sudo update-grub

Para que los cambios sean considerados

Cheers!
Goose

© 2017 Goose Workshop Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha